Below you will find answers to some common questions regarding the customization of a Spectrum design. Should you not find the answer you are looking for, you may also call our customer support line at (800) 433-3222 or email us at email@example.com.
How do I submit color swatches/references?
- An online form is available here and required to be filled out by the client.
- The link may also be copied in form of a standard email which can be forwarded to the client.
What color targets should be referenced should I wish to alter a Spectrum color?
- Use an industry-standard color matching system (e.g. Pantone® uncoated) or paint color (e.g. Benjamin Moore, Pittsburg Paint, Sherwin Williams): simply provide the color number and name.
- Submit a solid color swatch (2x2 preferred). Please note that we can’t match a solid color from a multi-colored sample at this time.
How long does it take to get a sample once my form is submitted?
- Our digital team will make every attempt to provide you a sample within 5-7 working days.
What sort of sample will I receive?
- The sample will be a standard ‘lab size’ sample (15”x19”) and will consist of 4 color variations representing our 4 best options for match.
- Only one sample will be sent for approval.
Is every color really possible to match?
- No. While we will make our 4 best attempts on the sample, not every color is possible to match. Uncoated color targets generate the best results, while coated targets and/or metals are difficult to near impossible.