Wilsonart® 20 PVA Yellow Assembly and Cold Press Adhesive WA-20
Where To Buy
FIND YOUR NEAREST LOCATIONS
- Warranty Info
No Resources available...
WILSONART MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NO WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE SHALL APPLY. The person using the product (the “User”) is solely responsible for determining whether the Wilsonart product is appropriate and/or suitable for User’s purpose and method of application.
LIMITATION AND EXCLUSION OF REMEDIES AND DAMAGES: The exclusive and sole remedy, and Wilsonart’s exclusive and sole obligation, for any defect of this Wilsonart product is the refund of the purchase price of the product. Wilsonart shall not, under any circumstances or under any legal theory, be liable to the Purchaser or any other person for special, incidental or consequential damages of any nature, including without limitation damages to, or loss of use of, property, damages for loss of profits or revenues or any other damages arising from the purchase or use of the product. Wilsonart’s liability will in no event exceed the purchase price of the product.
- Produces a bond that is resistant to heat and solvents, and is ideal for use as a cold press panel adhesive where fast access to the finished panels is required
- Fast setting, non-toxic and non-flammable
- For joint assembly and cold press applications
- Ideal for cabinetry and furniture applications
- Glows with blacklight for easier viewing and removal of excess adhesive
- Consumer and professional use
- Available size(s): 5-gallon pail, 55-gallon drum and 275-gallon tote