Solenne Marble TS508
Where To Buy
FIND YOUR NEAREST LOCATIONS
- Approximate Design Repeat Width: 62”
- Approximate Design Repeat Length: 51.2”
- This design has a white core
- Pattern Availability
- Warranty Info
- Accidents, abuse or misuse;
- Exposure to extreme temperature;
- Improper fabrication or installation; or
- Improper maintenance or repair.
- Care & Maintenance
- Acidic or abrasive cleaners can damage a Wilsonart® THINSCAPE™ Performance Top; do not use them.
- Drain cleaners containing lye will permanently damage a THINSCAPE™ slab. If you spill a drain cleaner, wipe it up immediately and rinse several times with water.
- Hair dyes, textile dyes, and food dyes can cause permanent stains. If dye should happen to spill, wipe it up immediately with dishwashing detergent or an all-purpose cleaner.
- Never place pots or dishes directly from the oven or burner on an unprotected THINSCAPE slab surface; such extreme heat can cause damage to the surface.
- Do not work with oven cleaners on an unprotected countertop. Wipe spills away promptly, and rinse several times with water.
- Rust removers contain harsh chemicals which will quickly cause permanent damage. If a spill occurs, wipe off all residue immediately, wash thoroughly with soapy water and rinse several times.
- Steel wool and other abrasive pads will damage Wilsonart® THINSCAPE™ Performance Tops. Don’t use them for cleaning and don’t store steel wool pads on your countertop; the metal can rust and leave stains.
- Toilet bowl cleaners contain harsh chemicals that can cause permanent damage. If spills occur, wipe up immediately, wash surface with soapy water and rinse several times.
- Glass Plus®
- Mr. Clean®
- Formula 409®
- Isopropyl Alcohol (Isopropanol)
Solenne Marble is a large scaled bright white marble with directional charcoal to warm brown veining. This design has a smooth, semi-gloss Luster finish.
Wilsonart® THINSCAPE™ Performance Tops LIMITED WARRANTY
To download the Wilsonart THINSCAPE™ Warranty (pdf), click here.
WHAT IS COVERED:
Wilsonart® THINSCAPE™ Performance Tops
Wilsonart LLC (“Wilsonart”) warrants to the original consumer purchaser for one (1) year after date of purchase (“Warranty Period”) that, under normal use and service, Wilsonart® THINSCAPE™ Performance Tops are free from manufacturing defects and conform to published specifications. This warranty applies only to a THINSCAPE™ Top, which has been installed in an interior application and remains installed at that location (“Warranted Product”) and is extended only to, and may be enforced only by, the original consumer purchaser. THIS WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE. This warranty is expressly conditioned upon submission of proof of date of purchase.
WHAT IS EXCLUDED:
This warranty shall not apply to damage arising from any of the following:
WHAT WILSONART WILL DO IF YOUR CLAIM IS COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
Wilsonart will provide, at no cost and with delivery prepaid, a Wilsonart® THINSCAPE™ Performance Top to replace the Warranted Product. Wilsonart will not pay for removal of the Warranted Product or for fabrication, or installation of the replacement THINSCAPE™ Top, or any other costs. No replacement under the warranty shall extend the Warranty Period.
Any replacement is limited to colors and styles of Wilsonart® THINSCAPE™ Performance Tops available at the time of replacement. Exact color matches may not be possible. If the original color or style is no longer available, Wilsonart has the right to substitute another THINSCAPE™ Top of equal or greater value than the Warranted Product.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
To make a claim under this warranty, you must contact the Wilsonart Warranty Center at the address listed below before the end of the Warranty Period. You must provide proof of date of purchase, photographs of the Warranted Product and access for inspection for warranty determination by a Wilsonart representative, and thereafter Wilsonart will provide you a determination on your claim.
Wilsonart Warranty Center 2501 Wilsonart Drive
Temple, Texas 76504
877-537-0533... Toll Free
THE FOREGOING SHALL CONSTITUTE THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY OF THE PURCHASER AND THE EXCLUSIVE LIABILITY OF WILSONART.
THE ABOVE WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTIES WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES WHICH MAY ARISE BY OPERATION OF LAW, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE PERIOD OF THE WRITTEN WARRANTY SET FORTH HEREIN.
WILSONART SHALL NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES OR UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, BE LIABLE TO THE PURCHASER OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES TO, OR LOSS OF USE OF, PROPERTY, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS OR REVENUES OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE PURCHASE. WILSONART'S LIABILITY WILL IN NO EVENT EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE WILSONART® PRODUCT.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
No agent, dealer, employee or representative of Wilsonart nor any installer, fabricator or other person is authorized to modify the warranty in any respect.
The invalidity of all or a part of any of the provisions of the Limited Warranty shall not affect or invalidate any other provision of the Limited Warranty.
For further assistance or questions, contact Wilsonart at the address or telephone number listed above or at www.wilsonart.com.
Wilsonart® THINSCAPE™ Performance Tops
Care & Maintenance
Your decision to purchase Wilsonart® THINSCAPE™ Performance Tops will bring you years of quality performance.
Everyday cleaning of our products is as simple as a quick wipe with a damp sponge. All resist muddy fingerprints, coffee spills and so much more.
Be sure to read and follow the recommended care and cleaning procedures.
To clean the surface, use a damp cloth or sponge and a mild soap or detergent. Rinse thoroughly with warm water, and wipe dry.
Difficult stains such as coffee or tea can be removed using a mild household cleaner/detergent and a soft bristled brush, repeating as necessary.
If a stain persists, use a paste of baking soda and water and apply with a soft bristled brush. Light scrubbing for 10 to 20 strokes should remove most stains. Although baking soda is a low abrasive, excessive scrubbing or exerting too much force could damage the decorative surface.
Stubborn stains that resist any of the above cleaning methods may require the use of undiluted household bleach or nail polish remover. Apply the bleach or nail polish remover to the stain and let stand no longer than two minutes. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and wipe dry. This step may be repeated if the stain appears to be going away and the color of the THINSCAPE™ slab has not been affected.
WARNING: Prolonged exposure of Wilsonart® THINSCAPE™ Performance Top surfaces to bleach will cause discoloration.
Hot pans and heat-producing appliances (such as electric skillets), when set directly upon countertops, can mar the product’s beauty. Always use a heat shield, hot pad or trivet.
A FEW NOTES OF CAUTION
RECOMMENDED HOUSEHOLD CLEANERS
*Prolonged exposure to bleach will cause discoloration.
When cleaning Wilsonart® THINSCAPE™ Performance Tops, DO NOT use products that contain the following ingredients:
CHEMICAL INGREDIENT SYNONYMOUS NAMES
Hydrochloric Acid Muriatic Acid
Sulfuric Acid Oleic Acid
Oil of Vitriol
Hydrofluoric Acid Rust Remover
Phosphoric Acid Rust Remover
Sodium Hydroxide Caustic Soda
Soda Lye Pumice (abrasive) N/A