Wilsonart® 3135OV Flexible Veneer PVA Adhesive WA-3135OV
Where To Buy
FIND YOUR NEAREST LOCATIONS
- Warranty Info
No Resources available...
WILSONART MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NO WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE SHALL APPLY. The person using the product (the “User”) is solely responsible for determining whether the Wilsonart product is appropriate and/or suitable for User’s purpose and method of application.
LIMITATION AND EXCLUSION OF REMEDIES AND DAMAGES: The exclusive and sole remedy, and Wilsonart’s exclusive and sole obligation, for any defect of this Wilsonart product is the refund of the purchase price of the product. Wilsonart shall not, under any circumstances or under any legal theory, be liable to the Purchaser or any other person for special, incidental or consequential damages of any nature, including without limitation damages to, or loss of use of, property, damages for loss of profits or revenues or any other damages arising from the purchase or use of the product. Wilsonart’s liability will in no event exceed the purchase price of the product.
- Meets or exceeds the requirements as set out in the Window & Door Manufacturers Association (WDMA) TM-6 for a Type I and Type II wood flush door adhesives
- High performance, Type II (ASTM D4317 classification) Water Resistant PVA
- Superior bonding strength formulated for all types of flexible wood veneers
- Exclusively designed to work with various substrates including MDF, particleboard, veneer-core, and fire-rated core
- Easy to sand, off-white, rigid glue line minimizes glue line visibility when cured
- Hot or cold press application
- Non-toxic and easy clean-up
- Does NOT require stirring before use
- Available size(s): 1 gallon, 45 lb. pail, 500 lb. drum, and 2,500 lb. tote (returnable)
- Eco Credentials