Materials and Resources
- Building Product Disclosure and Optimization
- Environmental Product Disclosures
- Option 1 - Industry-Wide EPD (Generic) for the laminate used in the final product
- Sourcing of Raw Materials
- Option 2 - Leadership Extraction Practices
- Wood Products
- Forest Stewardship Council Certification - Wilsonart was the first North American Laminate manufacturer to receive Forest Stewardship Council® Chain of Custody (CoC) Certification SCS-COC-002415. All standard Wilsonart® Laminates are available on request as FSC Mix Credit.
- Recycled Content
- SCS Global Services Certification on specific product types
Wilsonart® Laminate (Types 335, 735) contains a minimum of 34% post-consumer recycled content SCS-MC-02028. This is the highest percentage of post-consumer content in our industry (as published on our competitor’s websites).
Wilsonart® Laminate (Types 350, 376, 776) contains a minimum of 22% post-consumer recycled content SCS-MC-03133.
Wilsonart® Laminate (Types 107, 174) contains a minimum of 17% post-consumer recycled content SCS-MC-03131.
Wilsonart® Laminate backers (Types 203, 207) contain a minimum of 32% post-consumer recycled content SCS-MC-02027.
Wilsonart® Laminate backers (Types 202, 220, 230) contain a minimum of 67% post-consumer recycled content SCS-MC-02478.
Wilsonart® Laminate backers (Types 362, 364, 367, 762) contain a minimum of 32% post-consumer recycled content SCS-MC-06240.
Wilsonart® Laminate backers (Types 372, 374, 377) contain a minimum of 21% post-consumer recycled content SCS-MC-06241.